As each day actually is getting shorter and darker and winter is beginning to make his way in (Yes "his" way, a "she" would not put us through this!) the days seem to feel longer and longer and not just by minutes, by hours and hours. I feel like my work days are never ending. I look at the clock as I eat my yogurt and it is 9:05.....what feels like hours later I look at the clock thinking it must be lunch time and it's 10:05am! The next two hours drag by so slow that I feel like days have passed! How many days until Spring??? !!148!! I can not make it!
1 comment:
I sooo know what you mean. I leave with its dark and come home when its dark. Thank God I have lights on my lawn mower. I don't believe in raking leaves but mowing them into little tiny pieces over and over again....no issues here. I think the Hobbits had it right when it came to meal times....wasn't it life 1st breakfast, 2nd breakfast, lunch....I don't know all the names...but it made since to me when I watched LOTR.
Post a Comment