A little over a year ago this would have depressed the shit out if me. At this point however, it thrills me!
All of our baby gear is gone. I took every last bit of it to a consignment sale and sold 95% of it. Now we are making our way out of baby toys and into little tykes and Tonka trucks.
Gone are the baby bottles and cartons of formula. Jarred food no longer fills my cupboards. Mesh feeders are used only on hot days with an ice cube for cooling down. Rubber coated spoons have been tossed. Spit rags are off the shelves and infant towels no longer fit the big boy he has become.
I love this age. This stage. I am so looking forward to the summer and how much fun he will be.
1 comment:
I'm with you, getting rid of this baby stuff has been GLORIOUS!
Post a Comment