....about having a Newborn.
*how dry your hands get from the excessive hand washing
*that you will not enjoy a hot cup of coffee for several weeks (because everytime you pour one the baby cries)
*how well you can function on 4-6 hrs of very broken sleep
*how easy it is to cry when things get over whelming
*how difficult it is to accomplish ANYTHING in a 2-3 hr window
*that Mom's afternoon out will consist of groceries, dentists, errands....not mani, pedi, massage and martinis
*that Blog time suffers cause there is no time
*how cute freshly washed baby hair is
*how much I hate baby spit up in my boobs (especially whwn it is nice and dry from hours earlier)
*how many flippin diaper changes we go through! Seriously, we are going through like 20 diapers a day


4 comments:
((HUGS))
The coffee one is what makes me smile the biggest. ah lukewarm coffee for 3 months :)
He's adorable! How is K doing with him?
Shoot...I still have days where I can't drink a HOT cup of coffee.
He's adorable, though, which makes it all worth it.
Thank you, thank you! So true!! I find that this kid - the boy - eats twice as much and uses twice as many diapers as the girl. Why is that?
We don't have any hair. Envious.
And it's amazing how quickly we forget (again and again). I guess that's how I ended up with 3 :)
Post a Comment