June 8, 2012
Friday Night Left Overs.....over the edge
* K is out of control. Put simply, she is a little bitch. I am sure it is all related to baby jealousy, but seriously, she acts like one of "those" kids that I fucking hate!
* S cries a ridiculous amount. For realz people!
* I read that newborns should sleep 12-20 hrs a day. He is most certainly on the lower end of that spectrum and when he is awake he is screaming.
* I lost my shit on K today. To the point that I had to lock myself in my room and call T to come home and take her away. I cried, she cried. I know I frightened her, honestly I frightened myself.
* The moment they left S woke back up. Today has been tough,he has only taken 1 solid nap, the rest of the day we were lucky to get him to fall asleep for 15-20 mins but as soon as we'd put him down, or after a short period he would wake up again screaming for another hour or so.
* K wound up falling asleep in T's truck around 5:45. We tried to wake her up around 6:30 to no avail. It is now 9:30 and she just woke up. AWESOME
* Tomorrow we are supposed to take K to her first fishing tournament. I am beginning to think that we may be pushing it. It is a good 30 mins away and we need to be there and registered by 8am. Oh yeah, we have no sitter so we are planning to bring the baby too. Yeah pushing our luck...
* My Mom was here for two weeks. She went home Tuesday. I wish she could have stayed longer or come later. This is when I could use the help. :(
* I hate our infant carseat. I will be going to by a new one this week. The sucky part is that we have 3 basis for this one. I can pretty much guarantee that I will not find another one that fits the same base.
* S had his 2 week check up. He was 9lbs 11oz and 22.5 inches. Good growing boy. Now if we could get him to stop crying and take longer sleeps....
* I am at that awkward post partum stage where my maternity clothes are too big and I am constantly pulling the pants up, but y pre pregnancy clothes are stills bit tug in the middle section. I hate this part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope it gets easier or that you guys can take a family nap? C was a big screamer and I didn't know until her 4 month check up that she had reflux. She would wake up screaming and couldn't nap lying down. It was awful.
Omg this is my life! This kid is a screamer and wants to be held constantly! I find myself yelling at the 3 year old. My clothes don't fit and my belly is saggy. Sick of sweats. oh and my husband went into work today, so no nap for me.
Hang in there lady! These are the toughest weeks. I'm thinking of you.
Ricky was awful when Teddy was born in the first few weeks. Total jealousy. I was so sleep deprived it was awful. I lost my shit too. Hang in there. It will get better. Adjusting to 2 kids is a huge deal. Nobody ever wants to admit it
Oh hun, loads of hugs. I wish I lived closer so I could help out.
E was colicky for four months. We did stick with the put them down every two hours for naps while they were babies. E would either fall asleep in a bouncer or boppy pillow. We kept him in those and never moved him or he would wake up screaming. Once they figured out he was silently refluxing and had eczema he was a totally different baby. I hope you find a solution to make him comfy.
I'm so sorry I'm so far behind with reading. And, I'm so sorry you were having such a hard time (I'm hopeful for you that this has passed).
Tot was an EXTREMELY difficult baby. It was just awful. Although, I've definitely had my breakdown moments this time around too.
Hang in there. Sending you hugs.
Post a Comment