June 15, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers....I'm all over the place edition

(posting from my phone so please excuse any typos) *My hormones are so out of whack. I cry, rage, or laugh at the blink of an eye. *Only 2 wks of maternity leave and 1 wk of vacation left. *This baby is a total pre-madonna. He cries the second his little wee drip just a little bit into his diaper. Yet the kid can take a major dump and then fall immediately to sleep in it. *T and I are watching Little House on the Prairie right now. It is the episode when Mary goes away to blind school. I am sitting here balling my eyes out. Damn you Little House! *I am not thinking I will make it the full 6 weeks for no swimming. I will be lucky to make it another couple days. What do you think? I have no more post partum bleeding, isn't that a sign that my cervix is closed? Also I had no tears during labor. *T and I have tickets to a concert for Sunday night. We will be gone for at least 7, maybe 8 hours (the show is in Northampton Mass. a good 1.5 hrs north of us, add in dinner, drive time and show). I am having major anxiety about leaving S alone with Granny. MAJOR ANXIETY! *I so wish I could be a stay at home mom a little longer. *T is finally gettng around to staining our deck! He stripped it last year but nevergot around to finishing it. Finally we have a forcast with several warm and dry days in a row, so he got to work on it today! Woot hoot for being able to put out my patio furniture! *I think S's eyes are going to be brown like Mom's! He'll be a whole month old tomorrow. Stay tuned for a special "Cute baby Saturday". Swing over to Sippy Cups to see what everyone else is serving up~

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I hope you were able to make it to your concert and find a little time to relax. The first few months can be just so, so hard.