Sorry for my tardiness. You see I downloaded a new app on my phone, Blogger for Iphone, and I typed up almost an entire post and saved it. When I returned, to complete it was gone. Needless to say I don't care much for the new app.
Please swing over to see Danifred. She has less than 2 weeks before her baby boy Blue will be born! Not to be mistaken for Beyonce and Jay-Z's baby girl Blue. In all fairness, Danifred had the name first.
- What a week this has been. Fo realz yo.
- On Wednesday night I had an appointment to get my new car starter installed. T and I managed to work it into a date night, planned a nice dinner and movie while K slept at her GiGi's. My appt was for 4:30. At 3;45 T calls me to tell me he has to take the cat into the Emergency Vet. He (the Cat) is vomiting, shitting and pissing all over the house. AND T found what he believes to be a 4-5 inch long worm in the puke. AWESOME
- After a quick visit to the Vet it is confirmed that our cat does in fact have a major case of round worm. Can you say Eww? He is given a de-wormer and sent home where he should begin to get better in 24-48 hrs.
- Finally at 5:30 T meets me at the garage and we head out for dinner, having missed the movie start time we just did dinner and then killed time walking around Home Depot.
- Also around Wednesday I began to feel icky...runny nose, sore throat, coughing. K had already been drippy for a few days. Woke up Thursday worse and Friday even worse.
- By Friday K ws also hacking and sneezing.
- The worst part about being pregnant and sick isn't even the fact that I can't take meds, it's the increased number of times I pee my pants daily between the coughing and sneezing.
- I took Friday off and K and I visited a couple of preschools. How is she ready for school already?
- The first one we visited under impressed me so much that we left after a 35 minute visit. This brought us to our 2nd appt approx 30 mins early (SURPRISE) and we stayed there for almost 2 hrs. When we left K said "Mommy that place was Super Awesome!". Clearly the front runner at this time, of course it is also the most expensive one.
- K turns 3 in less than a month. I really need to figure out her Birthday stuff. All she says is she wants a Plex cake with cupcakes. I have invites filled out but need to get them out in the mail, and need to order some Yo Gabba Gabba supplies I guess. I hope I can make as good of a Plex cake as I did a Foofa cake last year.
- The Baby Boy in my belly is making his presence known more and more each day. I believe he may have flipped as I am feeling kicks/movement much higher now and because my crotch is seriously starting to hurt.
- I find that he either really loves or really hates when I sing to his sister at bed time.
- We haven't discussed a name since we found out he is a he. And I have eliminated every name on my list. I just don't like any of them any more. Please feel free to suggest boy names that do not begin with R or K, and do not end in ...an. I am shooting for his little name to be Alan (after my deceased Father in law) so it has to flow nicely.
- K has already named her brother Jack. After Jack Black on the new friends episode of Yo Gabba Gabba. If we don't get something selected by the time he arrives that just may be his name!
- I made a Birthday interview with K this morning. It will be published in a couple weeks in advance of her Birthday.
- Why is it every time I go do a major grocery shop I end up ordering take out?
- Almost into double digit countdown until maternity leave! 102 days left!!!!
- I have yet to bring myself to even begin thinking about this kids room. Our guest room is so small. Poor kid is going to be stuck with a tiny room his whole life and his sister will rub it in his face that she has a big room.
- I would kill for a sick day.
- Oh yes, I forgot to mention that now T is sick too. So now everyone (human and feline) is sick in this house yet it is Mommy (you know the one that has been sick longest) who still has to get up with everyone, make food, do laundry, etc....need I go on.
- It is cold. I hope this cold snap kills some germs already.

5 comments:
3 year old PreK? There are only a couple 4 year old preks here and the prices are too much for most.
Your luck on the date, sounds a lot like my luck lately.
The only reason I would not suggest Jack (or Jackson) if you are using Alan is because of Alan Jackson.
Eligh, Cooper, and the long list of names suggested to Danifred.
It's like food overload when you go food shopping. You can't figure out what to do with all of it! I do the same thing.
I think I missed something on one of my "mark all as read" stints...congrats on the BOY!
It sucks being sick while pregnant.
I am so sorry you guys have been so sick. Bean is on her way as we speak and I'm dreading the chance of it spreading.
Did you see my letter to the baby namer's blog? I posted on FB, but since I used our real names, I didn't post it to the blog. She gave us all sorts of great name ideas. Of course, we are a little over a week away and the poor boy is still nameless.
That app sucks and has done the exact same thing to me:(
Stopping by from FNL!
Found you via danifred. I also am pregnant with a boy and am 23 weeks!
Post a Comment