January 8, 2012

Cawfee Tawk

Rebecca has hosted Cawfee Tawk several time and I usually answer in her comments, bit in an effort to be a bit more active over here (and because commenting from my phone has become a bitch) I decided to co-host!

These are questions I (Rebecca really) would ask if we were sitting down for a cup o'joe this morning.

1 - Have you done anything recently that you're ashamed of?
2 - Is there a friend you haven't seen in a while that you'd like to reconnect with?
3 - What did your husband/significant other do this week that was really awesome?
4 - What are you plans for today?
5 - What is your least favorite toy brought to your home during the holidays?
6 - What TV show is a "never miss" for you?
7 - Do you use your cell phone just for "phoning?"  Or for other things as well?


My answers:

1 - Searching my brain and i just can't think of a thing! I guess I need to go out and do something naughty soon..
2 - There is one friend, my best friend of many years. I have made a few efforts to reconnect, but she never really returned the efforts so I decided we were intended to be friends a lifetime ago, not now.
3 - Hmmmm....nothing stellar that's for sure :) but he did spend the day with us at the museum on Monday, and anyone that has taken an almost 3yr old to a natural science museum knows that is no easy task.
4 - too much to do! Have to go to a work get together for one of my Indian co-workers. His parents are he visiting and he just had a baby girl, so K and I along with a few others are heading over there for a while. On the way I need to stop and grab a gift for the baby. Then just normal Sunday.preparefortheweek.BS.
5 - I would have to say it is the My Little Pony hot air balloon. it is SO loud. Sad thing is, I am fairly certainI bought it!
6 - Now that I have a DVR they are all "never misses", but for me it is mostly Showtime shows. I love my Dexter, Homeland, and then this season on FX there was An American Horror Story. I don't watch much TV. By the time I sit down at night it is so late I barely catch the 11 news.
7 - Since getting the iPhone back in June, my phone has become my primary form of communication. I use it for my email, facebook, blogging, almost all internet usage needs. The only thing I don't use it for is paying bills! I do occasionally use it as a phone too :)

4 comments:

Melis.sa said...

i love homeland too! Such a great show.

Carrie27 said...

I use my phone for everything, so much easier then getting out the laptop.

Danifred said...

I think that if I ever lost my phone I'd have a mental breakdown.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for playing! Yes, taking a three-year old to ANY museum needs a team!