August 5, 2016

I'm a loser baby....

Nothing makes you realize what a real loser you are, like a "girlfriend" movie coming out and you can't get a one god damn "friend" to go with you. And the real cherry is when all the same ones you asked to go with you all post on Social media about going with their other friends. 
It brings me back to being a kid when all my friends would go to RI beaches but their parents wouldn't let me go because "she's a bad influence". Yet I was the one that didn't do drugs, didn't get knocked up at 16, graduated with honors (and half a year early), and am married to my high school boyfriend (together 22 years). 
But yes, I was the bad influence to have around your little princesses. 
I guess I'll either go see Bad Moms alone (wearing a capital L on my chest) or wait for DVD and watch alone with my wine like usual.

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Girl you are not alone.
I deleted FB after one of my 'friends' posted something shitty about one of my close family members. People are amazing. I wonder what she says in private if she'd do that publicly.
You are not alone.

Stacie said...

Nope, you're not alone. The hard part about FB is that it is now so in our face when friends act like this. Many hugs.