In the prior shows she showed up for auditions and all kids were casts (generally they can accommodate 50 actors/asst. directors). This shows auditions were held on the 4th of July at 10am. No one expected the number of kids to show up that did. 112!! For 50 parts.
She auditioned well. Was LOUD. CLEAR. And EXPRESSIVE. Those are the 3 main characteristics Missoula coaches look for. Even still, I wasn't holding my breath. But in the end she was selected. Her part this time was teeny tiny, no individual lines, and only 2 scenes. But the experience is something we can't get elsewhere.
The next show, in the fall, is Wendy and Peter! I'm not sure who is more excited, she or I!!
She love theatre so much. I've got to do some research to find some other programs I could enroll her in. She has zero interest in sports (other than gymnastics which, well, she's not super at) but loves theatre type items.
Here are a couple pics of the Fly Trap herself! (And with her biggest fan!)


1 comment:
This is V in a nutshell. Great job K!
Post a Comment