In the past four days I have received six different messages from people they are pregnant. I can't tell you how happy it makes me I am not. In recent years pregnancy announcements really got me sad, Because I really wanted another baby. But now that we have S and K I'm all done, and at peace with that decision.
Only 12 more days of school for K. I can't wait to not have to make lunches for the summer. I decided to take her out of preschool for the summer and start a new school in the spring.
Had my top 2 wisdom teeth out a week ago. It is an excellent way to drop a few pounds.
3 comments:
I am so thankful that our childcare provides lunches! One less thing to worry about.
Hmmm, I wonder if I have any extra teeth to spare...oh, I kid...mostly.
I feel the exact same way about the baby.. I am soo glad that I am done!
Amen. I see pregnancy announcements and think, "good thing it's not me."
Post a Comment