treading the waters of life
Holy crap! I didn't have that. I think Blogger got invaded. This always scares me- I am petrified my blog will disappear one day.
Nope! Haven't seen that in mine. So odd. I need to ponder a new password just in case though.
I was getting them a ton in my comments. So, I added the word verification.
I keep seeing stupid admin posts on my blog list.
I keep getting a lot of the random product reviews in my blog list. So annoying.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holy crap! I didn't have that. I think Blogger got invaded. This always scares me- I am petrified my blog will disappear one day.
Nope! Haven't seen that in mine. So odd. I need to ponder a new password just in case though.
I was getting them a ton in my comments. So, I added the word verification.
I keep seeing stupid admin posts on my blog list.
I keep getting a lot of the random product reviews in my blog list. So annoying.
Post a Comment