Sorry, I guess like a bear I am in hibernation.
Our house is sick. Yes our house! The whole entire thing. Let's break it down.....
K and S just finished a round of antibiotics because they have been passing this upper respitory crud back and forth, pretty much, since Thanksgiving. T had a sinus infection back in January, he finished his meds and it never quite went away. And I woke up on my birthday almost 2 weeks ago with a sore throat and throbbing ear. Fast forward a week and a visit to the MD because day/NyQuil wasn't cutting it. 5 days after starting the antibiotics I am sicker now than I was then. Now onth 2nd round of pills with some pain meds thrown in.
- Has anyone been getting random admin posts in their reader?
- How about weird posts in your post list, listed in draft format? I hadn't clicked on y posts in a while until today. When I did I fund beginning 2/25 through today at least 3 post a day in draft format abut stocks, companies, money. 2 full pages worth that I went through and deleted, but where did they come from? Am I hacked?
- If anyone has the instructions on how to turn off no reply on your comments please reply here so I can post it. I simply can't figure it out. I set mine up to allow replies a long time ago, but others are still on no reply.
- S is 10 months old! I love this stage. He was Rawlings backwards for about a month, but this week figured out forward and now he is a crawling machine!
- He loves to stand at things, play table, coffee table, chairs, etc...
- He can stand alone for a long time, but once he realizes no one is holding him and freaks.
- He is an attention hog. Someone, anyone, must be looking at him at all times or we get a WHAAAAAA!
- He has 6 teeth with 2 more bottom ones breaking through (and he is a miserable teether)
- He says daddy, hi cat, light, I did, babba...and lots of babbling
- He still doesn't eat much for food, but we do get in a few bites 3 times a day to practice.
- K turned 4.
- She is such a momma's girl. She needs to be up my ass 24/7.
- By Monday I am so excited to go back to work.
- I find myself having to get up super early and out the door before she wakes up or we have a complete break down. "I will miss you so much" "please do not go to work" gah, hate it.
- She is still obsessed with all things Spider-Man and Mutant Turtles. Recently has been getting into Shrek movies too.
- Only 1more month of school! we're not enrolling her for summer this year.
1 comment:
You still blog! Yay! I'm kind of jealous k is such a mama's girl.... Emmie is super independent. Milo is always up my butt tho, so at least in never lonely! I love hearing about baby s:) he's such a hunk& dudes are awesome!
Post a Comment