treading the waters of life
Wowza!!! I can't imagine what that would be like here. Since we're not used to that much snow, the whole county would probably shut down!It looks like you got her the perfect birthday present though! :)
Happy, happy birthday to her! I would love the snow - just as long as we kept power.
Happy Birthday!!I grew up in Northern Michigan- we've had a few snows like that.
Happy birthday to your girl! I love the picture of her sitting in the plowed path. It looks like she's luging!
Wow, that's a lot of snow! But I'm sure it's something K will always rememeber. She's getting so big and so cute as always.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wowza!!! I can't imagine what that would be like here. Since we're not used to that much snow, the whole county would probably shut down!
It looks like you got her the perfect birthday present though! :)
Happy, happy birthday to her!
I would love the snow - just as long as we kept power.
Happy Birthday!!
I grew up in Northern Michigan- we've had a few snows like that.
Happy birthday to your girl! I love the picture of her sitting in the plowed path. It looks like she's luging!
Wow, that's a lot of snow! But I'm sure it's something K will always rememeber. She's getting so big and so cute as always.
Post a Comment