Thought I did this awhile ago, but I guess I completely forgot! If you aren't opposed, I'd like access to your blog. Love keeping up with you and the kids. :)
Also, I got your comment (1 yr + ago!) and I wanted to thank you for your advice on going private. I didn't (but I also kind of fell off the map for awhile!). If I do go that route, I will be sure to send you an invitation.
2 comments:
tease ;)
Thought I did this awhile ago, but I guess I completely forgot! If you aren't opposed, I'd like access to your blog. Love keeping up with you and the kids. :)
Also, I got your comment (1 yr + ago!) and I wanted to thank you for your advice on going private. I didn't (but I also kind of fell off the map for awhile!). If I do go that route, I will be sure to send you an invitation.
Post a Comment