October 20, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers.....the it's been a long time edition


  • This boy...he is a laugher.  From the belly, deep gut laugher.  K never did that.  She still doesn't.
  • This boy...he doesn't sleep well.  Obviously he isn't mine, or his father's.  We are sleepers.  If he didn't look JUSTLIKEME I would think he was switched at the hospital.
  • This boy...he is a tank!  At his 4 month appointment he weighed 18.6lbs!  Like hello!  He hasn't even started solids!Now at 5 months he must be at least 19lbs.
  • This boy...he is a jumper.  I know the Johnny jumper is not good for babies legs, but blah, he LOVES it!  And he won't spend more than 10 mins in anything/doing anything else.
  • This boy...he loves his momma.  Oh the smile he gives when I walk in the door.
  • This boy...he completes our family. (K is lucky he was 2nd, cause if he were first....well, we'll leave it at that)

  • This girl...is filled with sass.
  • This girl...she says some funny shit.
  • This girl...she is so smart.  For real.  She is not even 4 and can play solitaire! Can work a laptop, iPad and iPhone like nobody's business.
  • This girl...she is so emotional.  She cares so much about other's "feelings".  If she sees someone sad she cries. If you discipline her then snuggle later she'll ask "are you happy now? Do I make you proud?"  Really?  Your 3 let me yell at you and then get over it.
  • This girl...she farts like nobody's business.
  • This girl...she wants to marry me, and I her.  She is my love, my heart, my #1.

  • Me, this momma...is tired, so tired.
  • Me, this momma...finally found 10 mins to get my eyebrows waxed for the first time in 5 weeks (aren't you glad you didn't have to look me in the eye during that time).
  • Me, this momma...started my new job.
  • Me, this momma...I love my new commute of 35-45 mins 3 days a week....and 2 days STILLATHOME!!!!!
  • Me, this momma...misses hanging out with my friends.
  • Me, this momma...misses relaxing.
  • Me, this momma...is loving that my favorite shows (Dexter, Homeland, American Horror Story) are back on.
Thanks for letting me catch up during FNLO's! I read and comment when I can, but life is busy and frankly I wish it weren't.

Swing over to see Danifred.  Her Blue is moving WAY too fast! (I mainly say that because he is just a couple months ahead of S.  but in all seriousness, he is freaken adorable!!!)

3 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

Congrats on the new job!! Your situation was one I could relate to from my past. Love the pics of your kids too - the little guy is getting so big!

Carrie27 said...

The sass will only get worse :/

I hope the new job makes life easier and hopefully soon more relaxing.

Danifred said...

yes, yes, yes. So, so, so tired. I hope you are loving your new job!