Kids
- S is going to be 3 months old in 2 days. I can't wait! Yes I said that. I am sorry but I really do not like the infant stage AT ALL. Don't get me wrong... Nah it pretty much sucks. The whole wobbly head thing. Spit up. Digest track issues. Sleep training. Yuck Yuck Yuck
- Weeks 3-9 were pretty rough around here. But things are getting better each and every day.
- He is wearing 6 month clothes already. Seriously! This kid is not even 3 mos old people.
- At his 2 month check up he was already 14.4lbs and 25inches. I would bet that now (5 weeks later) he is well over 15lbs.
- He's been sleeping through the night for a few weeks.
- He is getting close to rolling over. He giggles and smiles ALL THE TIME. LOVES his big sister to pieces.
- I am pretty sure he is going to have brown eyes like me and growing himself a pair of teeth.
- K is so full of it these days. 3.5 going on 15. SERENITY.NOW!
- She has developed this horrible habit of middle of the night wake ups. Her reasons are usually completely ridiculous. Like Wed night this week was "My blankets are pretending to be dead". She was in complete hysterics.
- When I was upstairs putting S to sleep one afternoon she looked T dead in the face and said "Now Dad, don't tell me to not go up stairs. Trust me. OK? Don't you trust me Dad?"
- WEARESOFUCKED
- She has really picked up on swimming this year too. She is now at the stage of swimmies when solo in the pool.
- I took K to a local amusement park a couple weeks ago and while there was giving her a piggy back when I lost my footing and we fell. She fell backwards letting go of my neck and slammed her head on the pavement. It was so scary. I had such a major panic attack afterwards but held my shit together for her sake. She had a horrible egg, but otherwise was just initially pretty scared. Certainly made me feel like a horrible mom.
- T and his buddy JT are gearing up for a road trip. One of their childhood friends passed away unexpectedly and his memorial service is in the outter banks.
- While there they are picking up a camper my Mom is giving us.
- The one year anniversary of my BIL's death is upon is. I expect this is affecting T a little more than he is letting on that it is. His friend passing away so close to the anniversary isn't helping I'm sure.
- I love him. Really I do. But I may kick him into next week.
- He is old (almost 18) and has begun shitting all over the house. I make sure his litter box is cleaned out at least every other day but it doesn't seem to matter.
- He isn't pissing anywhere but outside and in the litter box (thankfully) but the shitting is out of control. Some days I find shit in 3 different rooms.
- He has also scratched S a couple times (he NEVER scratched K as a baby)
- I am back to the gym. At least a couple days a week.
- I am back to eating as healthy as possible...most of the time.
- I am actively seeking new employment, but within my current company. I simple cannot walk away from the amount of time off I have, plus my salary and bene's without some sort of a package as incentive. It just wouldn't make any sense.
- We are in some serious debt. I am facing the reality of this right now. And it is tough. So much just kind of blew up in July. Property taxes due. Insurance premiums due. Hospital bills for me and S arrived. Dental bill. My only options for decreasing my bills are cancelling cable and land line and taking K out of Pre School. Cable is fine - what ever. But K is thriving at school. She loves it. They love her. I am torn. I am hoping T will talk to MIL and ask her to help out for a while. I would rather use her money while she is here and can enjoy seeing the benefit it brings than when she is gone.
- I took a few weeks off from drinking. I felt like I was drinking too frequently. It felt good.
- The 2 glasses of wine I had last night felt good too :)
- On a daily basis I feel like I don't get a chance to breath.
- The getting up early (most days 5am), going to bed late (11ish) and being woken up mid sleep (by K !!) is really beginning to wear on me.
- I feed my family take out far too often.
4 comments:
Wow. You have had a lot going on! Can't wait to see the kiddo pics!
See, I miss the infant stage. I do. It was such a whirlwind for us. I'll keep him until he is no longer wobbly head ;-)
I hope K starts sleeping better at night! That has to suck balls!
I hope you get some more sleep? :)
YOU'RE GETTING A CAMPER!"?!?!?!? :-)
Post a Comment