February 11, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers...the ...... version
I can't link right now, so check out my blog list over there -----> and visit our host @ Sippy cups are not for starbucks.
-T and I are currently debating wall to wall carpet vs. refinishing our hard wood floors in the baby's room, hall and our bedroom. (we did k's room when I was preggo with her)
-I am in favor of the floors, but since that requires T to do the labor he wants rugs.
-Whatever we choose needs to be done NOW!
-I write to a baby name blog and got several good suggestions for the baby's name.
-My mom is here=my house is clean!
-No honestly though I love that she is able to play with K for a few days. (and the perq that she cleans during nap)
-I've decided that my favorite thing about working from home right now is that when I pee my pants no one notices the wardrobe change.
-12.5 weeks till my EDD.
-Shit I need to get some stuff done around here.
-Tomorrow is K's bday party, of course it is going to snow. Which means people will cancel. I just hope it's not bad and most come. She is beyond excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We are having a b-day party today as well but it's luckily not at our house:)
I would kill for new carpet. Ours is gross:(
I hope the party turned out great, I know the cake did.
I am a fan of carpets in the bedrooms, but that's me.
Moms rock...
Hope you're feeling well and that the party goes off without a hitch.
I like that baby name blog...very interesting.
I would love the hardwood, personally. 12 more weeks... Eeekkkkk!!!!
Post a Comment