February 17, 2012

fnlo....i am on time!

-k's 3yr check was this week. She weighs 34lbs and is 40in tall! She went from the 95th percentile to the 70th. Which is fine.
- for the past few months K has been getting up at like 6:30 am (or earlier). Nothing we do changes this. This week however she has slept till 8 daily. It has made leaving for work SO much easier. When she is up she does the whole "please dont go, why do younneed to work, i want you to stay and play".....guilt
- Forget terrible 2's....we never had them, but WOW have we hit the terrible 3s!
- pre school starts on Tues. So excited for her.
- I realized that we have only 12 weeks before baby is due. This has prompted me to start getting stuff together. I bought a changing pad cover and a breathable bumper with colors that would inspire me. then i did some etsy browsing, which led to a rock and roll/guitar theme. Now we need to paint and do rugs, then the set up can begin.
- I passed my gd test! Bring on the ice cream!
- K was able to have her bday party last weekend. too bad we both woke up from nap time with fevers and stomach bug.

Not able to link right now, so please go visit Sippy cups are not for Statbucks to see what else is up for grabs....

4 comments:

Carrie27 said...

I can't wait to hear how PreK goes.

Danifred said...

I laughing the face of the terrible twos. Three is no joke.

Danifred said...

*laugh*

Rebecca said...

I agree with Danifred (and you)...threes are so much harder. The Crazies are wearing me out.

Hope you're all healthy as I'm like a million days behind on blog reading!