Kate, aka Con Man and Val's Mom, is due to have baby #3 in 9 days! Kate is about to have her hands FULL. But she is ready to have her hands full and her belly empty. Poor girl has had a rough pregnancy.
I know that several of you read her blog, and the others that don't, that's ok. You can play along too....
Kate and N have not shared #3's gender with anyone, yet they know it. When they had the dudes we all knew they were boys but they kept the names secret, this time they are keeping it all bottled up!
So I would like to invite you all to give a guess......Boy or Girl? And do you think she'll make it to June 1 (scheduled C section) or do you think she'll go earlier?
So guess away and I'll update the post with the guesses so Kate can laugh at all of us that are WAY off.....
My guess:
I really want it to be a girl......but think it is a boy. I think that Memorial day weekend will bring us baby #3
Kim:
I also really want it to be a girl. But I also think it is a boy (as hard as it is to type that out). I do NOT think she will make it to June 1st. My first guess was May 30th. BUT the way things go for me I am beating on the 24th when I am away from the computer most the day.
Mollie:
I'm going with GIRL, on 5/25, 7 lbs 8 oz. :)
Liri
I was already wrong on the arrival day, but I'll say Boy;)
Sara
I say GIRL! And I think that SHE is going to stay in there until her scheduled arrival on June 1st.
Melissa
My guess is boy, and he will arrive on 5/27
Elana
I'm also thinking it's a girl and that she'll come the day before the scheduled C.
8 comments:
I also really want it to be a girl.
But I also think it is a boy (as hard as it is to type that out).
I do NOT think she will make it to June 1st. My first guess was May 30th. BUT the way things go for me I am beating on the 24th when I am away from the computer most the day.
I'm going with GIRL, on 5/25, 7 lbs 8 oz. :)
hahaha- i'm still not telling!!! :)
altho i love the game- thanks karianne, this totally makes me smile (& you all know how rare smiles are at the end of a looong pregnancy!) a big long-distance smooch to each of you for cheering me up :)
I say GIRL! And I think that SHE is going to stay in there until her scheduled arrival on June 1st.
I was already wrong on the arrival day, but I'll say Boy;)
My guess is boy, and he will arrive on 5/27
I'm also thinking it's a girl and that she'll come the day before the scheduled C.
if elana is right, then this kid will be setting a bad precendent for driving mama nuts!!!! :P
Post a Comment