June 29, 2014

Super lame

It's been a long, long time since I've been here. I check in once and a while for updates on other's blogs, but most that unfollow also link to FB so it makes my life easier. 

Let's see..my kids are great. K is 5.5 and preparing for Kindergarten. S is 2 and is a rotten little monster, but a total Momma's boy. I started a new job a little over a year ago which I love. I am now working from home 3 days a week, and going to full time Wfh this summer. 

Here are a couple recent pictures of the kids. 

Who is still around?


6 comments:

Stacie said...

They are just the cutest! Sounds like things are pretty great around your parts. I love updates like that!

JEN said...

Hello! Wondering how you were!

Melis.sa said...

Hey! Still reading, not really blogging

JP said...

Still here! Love the pics of the kids.

Beth Kyle said...

I am still around, but I haven't posted in ages!
Z is 5 and C is 4. And if everything goes as planned we will have another one in February.

Good to see you post an update. Your monster is adorable and K is getting so big and beautiful! Can you believe they start Kindergarten this fall??? OMG!

Jen's Farmily said...

Aww... how cute!!

How do you like working at home?!