I really try not to suck, honestly. I just never have the time/energy/accessibility to update my blog. For some odd reason (oh wait it's because blogger sucks but I am too cheap/lack of time to move...) I am unable to post from my phone or ipad. I just never get on the house computers. And I am way too busy at work to consider posting from there.
As things pop into my head that I desire to blog about I update a page in my note pad on my phone, it is a really long list at this time. Seeing as though I have a bit of time today (while I am sitting with my sick girl watching ChipWrecked for the 15867973 time) I decided to log into the laptop and give it a shot.
So for some randoms.
It is 2013. Yeah that happened since the last time I updated I think. I haven't had any occurrences of writing 2012, which I am rather impressed with myself about.
K will be 4 in less than a month. FOUR how does it happen? I decided to hold her party at an indoor play scape. Because she wants to invite school friends this year (I am allowing 4 friends since she is turning 4) plus our normal friends and their kids, and our family members that come (just a couple) I was looking at like 30+ people in my house. Not going to happen in the middle of the winter. And honestly the last thing I need/want are her school friend's Mom's judging me based on my dust. So off to the play scape we go.
I put invites out over a week ago. Asked for RSVP by 1/19. Not one school friend has RSVP'd yet. WTF is up with that? It is a major Pet Peeve of mine. When I get an invite I try to RSVP within two days. I mean really, do you not know if you have plans in 3 weeks on this date? Just respond so I can plan. Grrr. I have to pay $18 a kid and have to have a 10 kid minimum, so if one of those kids can't come then I want to invite others and hate to wait until last minute.
My new job is, well, odd. I receive very little direction. When I do it is all over the place. I am busy, but basically because I have pretty much created my responsibilities as I see fit. Not bad, but odd.
K developed a cough a couple days ago. Yesterday it got worse. To the point that coughing led to vomiting. Fun. S seems OK so far. T woke up today with a scratchy throat, stuffy nose, etc...he is dieing of course ;) I had to go to 3 different places to find myself some Airborn. I hope it works, but I know I will get hit too.
I am going for an overnight to the Casino in 2 weeks. It is the annual Wine Fest. Can you give me a "Hell Yes" for Wine? HELL YES!!
I don't think I could survive without my phone.
I registered for the "Color Me Rad" race. Looks fun. I hope I don't get paint in my eye.
4 comments:
happy 2013!
I Hope K & T are feeling better and that you & S don't get it. :/
Yes, that is irritating beyond belief when people don't RSVP. Usually it's my family that doesn't reply. ugh.
The RSVPs. Ugh. And the no shows. So annoying. Happy Birthday!
When you have that many people - any place but your own house sounds perfect.
Tell me more about this Color me Rad race?
The RSVP is nothing short of ridiculous. I swear I'm going to change locations after sending out invites one year, just to throw people off.
Post a Comment