July 5, 2010

Doing what I love....

What a great long weekend this has been.....Not only has the weather been *perfect* (ie. HOT HOT HOT) I have done things I enjoy, no plans, just whatever the day "felt" like as we go....

Saturday - hung at the Grandparents pool. Ate huge hot Lobster rolls for dinner

Sunday - hung at the sister's pool. BBQ'd with friends, got a beer buzz.

Monday - out to breakfast - just me and the kid. Hung at the sister's pool sans kid**, Huge cold lobster rolls and salad for dinner.

Love long weekends!

**The plan was that T would go fishing this morning and I would go to the pool when he got home. Allowing us both to have some one on one time with baby K and some "me" time. He got to go fishing (7 hours)....I went to the pool, for about an hour and a half.....I won't get into the details, other than I am spending my last night of the long weekend pissed off at the hubby...

3 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't it funny how that happens? Daddy - 7 hours; Mommy - 2 hours tops. I spend quite a bit of time pissed at my husband because of crap like this.

I hope you did enjoy the little "me" time you got!

kate said...

um, yeah... sounds like n come hunting season. sigh. sometimes i think it must be really nice to be a daddy. :P

glad the rest of the weekend was fun tho!

iiri said...

I am going to avoid the hubby/me time thing, cause well, yeah.

Sounds like you did enjoy the rest of the time you had though!